Friday, January 29, 2010

A New 'Do

I'm feeling the need to have a new haircut. I want to do something fun and different, but I don't know what would look good with my curly hair and face shape. The last thing I want is to end up with an afro. I would love to find someone who would have a good idea what would look good and could cut it too. Does anyone have anyone or any place they could recommend?

3 comments:

Erik said...

There is a place out here in Queens that everyone swears by. His name is Frank. You're welcome to come! ;)

Marissa said...

I like to got to Tony and Guys (they are in malls alot) they are on the more expensive side like around $40-50 at least here and up but I have had some really great hair cuts from there. They get extra training so they learn how to cut better and how to make different hair types look good. Call me if you want more info.

Mike and Mindy Williams said...

I'll ask Jillisa. She's not loving the hair cutting thing (she's more into the nails and coloring), but I'll bet she would have a good suggestion about who would be great. I'm getting a new do too...hopefully before our trip! Good luck. Oh, and weeks before I go to the hair stylist I look for pictures online of hair I like--it might give you something to do while you're slow at work...