Thursday, April 8, 2010

Winter Weather Returns

Monday night winter returned with a vengeance and dumped a good 4-5 inches on the ground.  Instead of being sad about it, I took advantage of it.  
There was enough snow to make him a lot bigger, but considering it was around 11 pm and I was in my pj's and wearing Ryan's-too-large-for-my-feet shoes, I thought smaller and simpler would be a better option.
Now the snow is gone and today is sunny, cloudless and nearly 60 degrees.  It's amazing how quickly the weather changes.

2 comments:

Lydia Story said...

You are so cute Deanna! I love that you were outside making a snowman so late, and in your pj's no less! This weather has been crazy! It reached 71 degrees at our house! I love the little snow toddler! And the changes you have made to your blog background are really cute! The picture at the top is just beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

That is one cute snowman.