We had a wonderful Christmas. We spent Christmas morning at our house and then headed to Orem to spend the day with Ryan's family. We enjoyed good food and better company. Everyone wanted to hold Andrew. And I really can't blame them. Look at how cute he is! I get to play dress up with him right now. I figure I won't get away with that for long, so I better enjoy it while I can. So, we took some pictures in a couple of fun outfits. We didn't get any snow on Christmas, which I was really hoping for, but it came a day later and then promptly melted.
We babysat our niece a few days ago who is about 14 months. A guy came to the door to borrow a phone. Ryan and I were both at the door, Ryan holding Lily and me holding Andrew. The guy looked from one child to the other and then inquired, "Are they twins?" We got a kick out of it since they're 13 months apart in age.
Our little Santa. We even got his smile on camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is so cute. I am glad you had a merry Christmas.
He has a cute smile. Enjoy the fun
He is so cute! I need to come see him again, sad that i have only seen him once.
He is a cutie! Congrats! How old is he. I just read the story of getting him here. I'm glad everything turned out ok. You have a cute family!
Post a Comment