Who cares what's inside the egg?
Chilaxin' after gathering their eggs.
Hanging out on the grass with Braeden.
We colored eggs after Andrew went to bed. Tie-dye even (not that you can really tell from the picture)!
We had a wonderful Easter. Saturday, after Thanksgiving Point we went to my parents and had dinner and an Easter egg hunt with the family. After which followed the first annual Hard Boiled Egg Derby. We set up two race car tracks facing each other and then sent hard boiled eggs down them. When your egg cracked, you were out. Dad took the championship this year.
Sunday I had the opportunity to teach the lesson on our Savior in YW's. The spirit was so strong as I read out loud about the Savior. It was wonderful to see that the girls were also able to feel the spirit. I know my Redeemer lives and I am so grateful for him and his sacrifice on my behalf.
Happy Easter!
2 comments:
oh Deanna, he is so cute!! i just want to pinch his little cheeks!
You have such an adorable child Dee, I wish we could have been there for easter, it looks like it would have been a blast.
Post a Comment