Yay! Looked like he was seconds from it when he was up here! Good luck--sorry to say it only gets "better" from here! Go get your cupboard locks and clean out your bathroom drawers! :)
How fun!! And before you know it he will be walking. I love his smiles... i think he is excited about this new development too!
lol I love that he sticks his butt up when he is trying to move forward
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yay! Looked like he was seconds from it when he was up here! Good luck--sorry to say it only gets "better" from here! Go get your cupboard locks and clean out your bathroom drawers! :)
How fun!! And before you know it he will be walking. I love his smiles... i think he is excited about this new development too!
lol I love that he sticks his butt up when he is trying to move forward
Post a Comment