Uncle Trevor came to visit one more time just before leaving on his mission, so we got a picture with him and the kids to hang on the fridge so they can remember him better while he's gone. We'll miss you Uncle Trevor. (We took lots of pictures, this is the most cooperative Andrew got)
Ariana and Ryan playing together. She loves her Daddy.
Mmm Mmm Good. Time for food.
Happy Birthday Deanna!
Both of the kiddos together. They love being together.
Our baby girl growing up. So adorable.
He's sitting in a bucket if you can't tell and now he's stuck and asking for help. I had to get a picture.
Sleepy heads. Andrew was so sick. He just laid on the couch for days.
Andrew and I went out and played in the mounds of snow for a few minutes while Ari took a nap. I taught him to make a snow angel. If you look close, you can see our two angels next to each other, wings almost touching.
Chowing on the teething ring- so delicious. She turned 5 months old last week. I can't believe how fast it's gone!
Hanging out in his pj's. He would wear them all day every day if I would let him. Every time we go in his room he either asks or informs that it's "jammie time."
1 comment:
I love your family picture at the head of your blog! Such cute kids! Man!!
Post a Comment