My body is continuing to heal, slowly, but surely. Patience has never been my strong point and I keep feeling like I should already be back to full strength and have this baby thing all figured out. I don't have it all figured out (far from it in fact) and I am not at full strength, so I try to focus on the things I am able to do each day and to remember that with time I will heal and I'll figure out how to take care of this little guy.
Here's a few more recent photos of our cute Little Mr:
| Our first family photo. This is just before we left the NICU. |
4 comments:
Yea! I am so glad you are all home now. Erik and I have been watching for updates to see how everything is going. Good luck with the healing process!
He's adorable Deanna!
Such a cute! Don't rush it Deanna. You need to heal all the way up. Even take it easy for a while after you feel better. You can get worn out easy, and get sore fast. Its not worth it! It took me like 3 months after a c-section to be able to even push a shopping cart. Take care for yourself too!
p.s. Andrew shares a birthday with my little boy. How fun!
Post a Comment