Last Saturday Ann Marie got married. I still can't believe it's come and gone so fast. I suppose I was a little preoccupied with other things which is why it seemed to happen so quickly. I wasn't sure if I was even going to make it to the wedding in light of recent events. Somehow, through strength other than our own, Ryan and I made it to the wedding. We weren't able to attend everything as we would have liked, but we made it to the temple and that's the most important part. We went to the reception for an hour or so as well which was really nice. Ryan's family came to our rescue and watched Andrew for us so we were able to attend at least part of the wedding.
The wedding turned out beautifully. The couple was happy and glowing, as they should have been. We're glad to welcome Brett to the family.
 |
| I love the boots. She had a brown leather jacket she wore part of the time too. Very cute and warm! It was freezing! |
1 comment:
i like the photo's you put up. :) Could i get copies maybe of the ones you took?
Post a Comment