Some good friends I've known and worked with for many years just moved to Vegas this last week for a job change.
There was a farewell open house for them and I'm so glad I was able to attend. I have many good memories with these two. From late night scares in the trading post to games of Risk and river trips. It was under their leadership that I was given my first opportunity to spread my wings in a job. I'm grateful for the confidence and growth that came through that experience and also for the friendships that resulted from it. Thanks for the good times and memories. You'll be missed.
1 comment:
OH Deanna, that is so nice!! I really need to lose weight --but that's besides the point.:)
I'm so glad you sent me your info -- unfortuanatly but fortuanately, the computer is the best way for me to keep in touch. You know me I talk to much in person and tend to get sick of my voice.:)
Take care of that cutie -- make sure to feed him more, I'm Pretty sure he's hungry.:) Tee hee!:)
Post a Comment