Tuesday, March 22, 2011

We Love You Grandpa

My Grandpa Henry passed away early this morning from pneumonia.  He went peacefully with his family by his side which is a blessing.  I've looked up to my Grandpa for many many years.  I'm sad to see him go.  I will miss him. He was an amazing man with a strong testimony.  He was always giving to others and I know he was an influence for good in the lives of many people.  I'm honored to have him as my grandfather.  I'm very grateful today for the memories I have of him and for the knowledge that I will see him again.  I love you grandpa and I'll miss you.


3 comments:

Stephanie Hancock said...

I'm so sorry to hear that--I hope that your family is okay. Let me know if you need help for funeral things. Love you!

Mike and Mindy Williams said...

Oh honey--I'm sorry!! That is no fun at all!! Hopefully you guys can make it up to the funeral--I've been thinking about you lately, maybe this is why! So sorry!!

Becky said...

What great pictures Deanna! See you this weekend.