Saturday, April 9, 2011

Photo Update

A recent family photo

Biased or not, I think I have the most adorable baby ever.  How could you look at this face and disagree?

Chilaxin' in his bumbo

Andrew's new favorite toy

Dad sporting his new glasses while he and Little Mr. watch conference

Due to the "spring" weather we've been having (aka lots of snow), we bundle up to go out.  He is also showing off his new skill of sitting up.  Once again, can I say adorable!?

We're having an auction in our ward next weekend for the youth's fund raiser.  I made this baby quilt to donate to the auction.  I thought it turned out nicely.  I used scrap fabric I had from other projects to make it, other than the back piece and binding.

4 comments:

Celeste Louise said...

Ok-- Andrew is so adorable!!! And I LOVE that quilt you made! You are so talented =)

Lydia Story said...

He is SOOO cute! Love the picture of Andrew in his little bear jacket! And man you are one amazing quilter. That quilt looks really hard to piece. Thank you for the picture update!

Mariah said...

Andrew is sooo cute!

Marissa said...

i have that same fabric you used for the back of your quilt. I'm using it in a quilt top for Jess for her triplets.