Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Brain Fog

Perhaps I wasn't quite awake yesterday.  I picked up a bottle, and dumped the first scoop of formula into for Andrew.  I was rather surprised when the entire scoop landed on my foot and the floor.  No, I hadn't missed the bottle.  I forgot to screw the bottom onto the bottle so it was an open tube.

Later I was doing laundry.  I gathered all Andrew's clothing from the bathroom and his bedroom and his blankets.  Wonderful, I'll get all of his clothes and sheets and things clean.  Well, last night as I put his clothes from the day into the hamper I noticed it was still full.  ? ? ? Umm. . .

Apparently, I only gathered the laundry from the floor and the bathroom and completely forgot to empty the hamper, which had far more dirty items than what got washed.  No wonder I thought the drier looked rather empty.

1 comment:

Kirsten Knowles said...

LOL welcome to motherhood!! :) Great stories & memories though!