Congratulations on the little girl!! So fun!! This was fun to read some stuff about you that I didn't know. I can't believe you don't like Root Beer. Who Knew?? Also, I'm with you on the sitting in a chair thing. I too always have to have a foot up or something, even when I drive. Congrats again!! When are you due??
5 comments:
Congrats!! So happy for you!
Your dad is very excIted.
Congratulations on the little girl!! So fun!! This was fun to read some stuff about you that I didn't know. I can't believe you don't like Root Beer. Who Knew?? Also, I'm with you on the sitting in a chair thing. I too always have to have a foot up or something, even when I drive. Congrats again!! When are you due??
August 31st. . .ish. Who knows really right?
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment