Sunday, May 13, 2012
Outings
We went to Kennecott Mine a couple weeks ago. That is one big pit and those are some big trucks! It was fun to learn about the history of the mine and some of the things that come from it.
Last Friday we took Andrew out to the Hill Aerospace museum to see all the planes. He thought it was pretty cool, although he didn't like the fact that he couldn't go touch all the planes. He thought climbing under the barriers was perfectly ok. It's so fun to watch his excitement about everything. I love when he points at it was says with awe, "Whoa!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I too love when he says "Wow" to things cause he is so cute when he says it and once is never enough. I'm glad you guys had so much fun.
Post a Comment