We had chicken for dinner last night. Andrew saw it in the pan and wanted to try some. He stood up and his chair said, "tryit?" and proceeded to grab an entire piece of chicken. He put it in his mouth to take a bite and then immediately removed it after it had touched his tongue (I guess he didn't like the flavor) and put it back in the pan. I told him I was glad he would try things. He looked at me, then quickly snatched the roll off my plate and took a bite. Still looking at me he said, "Mmm, good," took another bite and then handed it back to me. :) I wasn't expecting that one.
 |
| What a picture! Andrew hanging out in the bumbo reading Jurassic Park! He would point to the cover and say, "Di-so-nore, scary. Rrarrr!" (just for the record, we don't let him watch Jurassic Park) |
 |
| Little Sweetie |
No comments:
Post a Comment