We had a big snow storm and got almost a foot of snow. So, Andrew Ryan and I built a snowman. Andrew asks about everyday now if we can go build a snowman. He loved the snow!
We blessed Ariana the fast sunday of November. We had lots of family come and we are so grateful for them and their love and support. My mom made this beautiful dress for her.
| Almost a smile. . . |
Ariana grew a bunch and keeps growing. I can't believe that she's already over 3 months old. It seems to have gone a lot faster with Ariana than it did with Andrew. She loves people and likes to be talked to and played with. She does not, however, like to be cuddled. Her favorite thing is to lay on the floor and wiggle. She'll just scream if you cuddle her. Even when going to bed she doesn't like to be rocked. She's rather be layed down and do her own self-soothing. That's ok with me- though it would be nice to snuggle sometimes. She's now also gone a good 5 nights running sleeping 10 to 12 hours- Awesome! (especially since her older brother still doesn't sleep through the night)
| This little girl loves the tub. It calms her right down and she smiles and coos. |
| I caught one- adorable! |
| We're still here too! |
We got some fun pictures of Andrew. Ryan's aunt and uncle sent this Oregon Ducks outfit for Andrew, so we got some good old football pictures with him wearing it.
And Halloween. Ryan was an army guy from Toy Story, I was a vampire and we had Mickey and Minnie Mouse with us. This is the only picture we have of Andrew wearing the ears.
| Sleepy Minnie |
Christmas is around the corner and I think we're ready. Only a couple things to wrap and we're done. Andrew and Ariana both love to stare at the Christmas tree and Andrew redecorates it several times a day.
1 comment:
That is the cutest birthday cake! I love your snowman. What did you use for his mouth? He looks perfect!
Post a Comment