I often. . . tell stories
I have . . .a wonderful family- both of them
I fear . . .what's in the dark, not the dark itself
I feel . . .the need for a haircut
I hear . . .Ryan singing
I smell . . .like latex and iron most days- the effects of working in a blood lab.
I wish . . .on shooting stars every chance I get
I hate. . .rats, nasty critters! Though I'm more likely to kick one than stand on a chair screaming if one were to cross my path
I think. . .good friends are priceless
I know. . .how to sew
I want. . .fresh peaches
I always. . .floss my teeth
I am not. . .narcoleptic, most days
I am like . . .a lizard. I have to bask in the sun to stay warm
I believe. . .in God and I know He loves me
I don't always. . .get up when my alarm goes off
I am happy that. . .I have agency
I win. . .not win, I dominate at Harry Potter Scene-It
I lose. . .most games I play
I never. . .was good at whistling
I need. . .a glass of milk- the whole milk variety
I listen. . .to the Mamma Mia soundtrack when I drive
I am scared of. . .falling out of control; like sledding in the winter-truly terrifying.
I read. . .a lot, and I love it!
I am . . . a princess, really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun post. You are awesome Deanna!
Post a Comment