Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oh yeah- The Nursery Pictures




Isn't it so cute?!  I love how it turned out, both the walls and the crib set.


These pictures, maybe not as cute.  That would be me and an over due Little Mr.  Ryan thought it would be good to get a picture at 9 months and I guess I agree since I let him take the pictures, so there you go.

(By the way, dinner did turn out well even though it is me cooking.  I have retained at least a shred of cooking ability.)

One last thing:
We received a free bouncer chair and (sorry to the original manufacturers) the old cover simply had to go.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and my eyes did not behold beauty when looking at it.

Before

After

Much better.  Wouldn't you agree?

(There was a cover on top the original cover and it was even worse, so no pictures of it as it has already been residing in the trash)

3 comments:

Celeste Louise said...

technically you are 10 months pregnant! i hope he comes soon-- i was DYING when Maylee was overdue

Paul W said...

Nursery looks great and the new cover is a major improvement!

Mike and Mindy Williams said...

Awesome job on the bouncer! And I'm with Celeste--you are 10 months pregnant--take credit for every dang month girl! :)